Mission Statement: Our mission is to understand and conserve the unique characteristics of the Lolo Creek watershed, including its wildlife and fisheries, scenic and rural character, local agriculture, and recreational opportunities while supporting private property and water rights.
- Bobbie Bartlette, President / Community Rep. (elected Nov ’08; term expires Nov ’14)
- Kascie Herron, Secretary/Treasurer / Conservation Representative (Elected February ’14, Term expires Feb. ’17)
- Open, At Large Representative (elected Dec. 10; term expires Dec ’13)
- Doug Harkin, Vice-President/ Community Rep. (elected Nov ’08; term expires Nov ’14)
- Neva Larson, Ag/Ranch Representative (elected Nov ’08; term expires Nov ’14)
- Tom Morarre, Ag/Ranch Representative (elected Nov ’08; term expires Nov ’14)
The LWG Advisory Board reviews and gives input on the organization’s projects, workplans and proposals as needed. Advisory Board members are invited to contribute their expertise as volunteers (not elected), do not serve terms, and need not reside in the Lolo community.
- Jed Whitely, Monitoring Coordinator, Clark Fork Coalition
- Shane Hendrickson, Fisheries Biologist, Lolo National Forest
- Ladd Knotek, Fisheries Biologist, Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks
- Travis Ross, Water Quality Specialist, Missoula Water Quality District
- Brian Sugden, Forest Hydroligist, Plum Creek Timber Company
- Traci Sylte, Engineer/Hydrologist, Lolo National Forest